Worm and Worm Gear and Automation Projects
- Posted By : Ezone-electronics-
- Posted Date : July 25, 2019
- EmailID : email@example.com
- Short URL : https://indi.in/WV7w3
- Rating :
- Vote Successful!
- Total Votes : 0
All types of Electronic and Mechanical components
Worm and worm gear
• Diametral pitch- the ratio of the number of teeth to the pitch diameter of a gear
• Circular pitch- a direct measurement of the distance from one tooth center to the adjacent tooth center
• Module (M)- Gears measured in inches earn 'English module' distinction to prevent confusion.
• Pressure angle -14.5° or 20°.
• Lead angle- the angle at which the gear teeth are aligned compared to the axis
Similar Ads that may interest you
All types of Electronic and Mechanical components Pic ic(PIC16F877A) ·&...1 Month 29 Days ago
All types of Electronic and Mechanical components Capacitor 0.1uf ·&nbs...2 Months 5 Days ago
All types of Electronic and Mechanical components Rtc DS1307 • Programmab...2 Months 12 Days ago